- STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a bowl mix chicken thoroughly with 1 tablespoon/15 ml water, entire masala of pouch # 1, One whole egg and marinate for one hour.
- In a kadai (wok), heat enough oil for deep frying chicken.
- Put marinated chicken pieces one by one into the heated oil and on high flame, deep fry till the chicken starts changing colour. This process takes between 3 to 5 minutes only, because if fried more than that, the pieces will get stiff. Remove and allow pieces to cool down.
- Mix and Whip thoroughly ingredients of pouch # 2 in 250 ml / One glass of water into a watery paste and keep aside.
- Transfer oil left over after frying chicken into a bowl leaving only 4 tablespoons/60 ml in the kadai (wok) and heat it.
- Add very finely diced onion, green chilies and shredded / finely diced garlic and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Masala paste of pouch No 2 and let it come to a boil (About 30 seconds only, not more than that).
- Add entire chicken, finely diced Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara dhanya and Mint leaves/Pudina, mix thoroughly and stir fry vigorously and continuously for about 2 to 3 minutes, reduce flame to low cover the wok and cook till water is completely absorbed and chicken is tender. Remove and serve hot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.