STEPS OF COOKING:
- Heat oil, fry onions till golden brown, remove and keep aside.
- Take 50 ml / Half small tea cup water and make paste of chicken masala.
- In a pressure cooker take 90 ml / 6 tablespoons of oil left over after frying onions, add green chillies and chicken and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, add above paste and fry for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring continuously making sure masala paste doesn’t stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Whip yogurt / curd, add to the above and cook, stirring continuously till yogurt / curd is done. (This process takes anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes).
- Crush the fried onions, add to the above and fry for 1 minute.
- Add 250 ml / 1 glass water and mix thoroughly.
- Close lid of pressure cooker. On first whistle of cooker, reduce flame to low and cook for five minutes. Close stove and let cooker cool down.
- Remove lid and cook for another five minutes only if chicken is not tender enough, stirring occasionally, otherwise proceed to step no. 9
- Put on lowest flame, add cilantro/Kothmir/Hara Dhania and Mint leaves/Pudina, mix well, cover and leave for 5 minutes and serve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.