STEPS OF COOKING:
- Heat oil, deep fry onions till golden brown, remove, crush them after drying and keep aside.
- Whip yogurt / curd, add 100 ml / one small tea cup water, colour, Dum ka Chicken masala, mix thoroughly and make a paste.
- In a Lagan (Tray or something like a tray which can be kept on a stove), take chicken, 90 ml / 6 tablespoons of oil left over after frying onions, above paste, crushed onions, green chillies, Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara dhanya and Mint Leaves / pudina, mix thoroughly and marinate for two hours.
- Place the Lagan (with chicken pieces side by side) on high flame on a stove, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Lower the flame and cook with the lid closed till chicken is tender. Turn the chicken upside down after every 10 minutes. Remove and serve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.