STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a bowl mix fish thoroughly with only One Tablespoon water, entire masala of pouch # 1 and One egg white only without the yolk and marinate for one hour.
- In a kadai (wok), heat enough oil for deep frying fish.
- Put fish pieces one by one into the heated oil and on medium flame, deep fry till fish becomes golden brown. Remove and allow pieces to cool down.
- Mix entire ingredients of pouch # 2 in 45 ml / 3 Tablespoons of water, thoroughly into a fine paste and keep aside.
- Transfer oil left over after frying fish into a bowl leaving only 3 tablespoons in the kadai (wok), heat it, add green chilies and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add curry leaves and let them splutter for a minute or so. Now add Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara dhanya, Mint leaves/Pudina, entire fish and masala paste of pouch # 2, mix thoroughly and stir fry for about 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.