STEPS OF COOKING:
- Take 50 ml / Half small tea cup water and make paste of Butter chicken masala and apply to Chicken along with the grounded Cashew nut paste and keep aside.
- Add Orange red color in the yogurt / curd, mix and whip thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat oil and Butter in a pressure cooker, fry onions till they start changing color.
- Add the chicken and fry for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously making sure Butter chicken masala paste doesn’t stick to bottom of cooker.
- Add yogurt / curd to the above and cook, stirring continuously till yogurt / curd is done. (This process takes anywhere between 2 to 4 minutes).
- Add 250 ml / 1 glass water and mix thoroughly.
- Close lid of pressure cooker. On first whistle of cooker, close stove and let cooker cool down.
- Remove lid and cook till chicken is tender and gravy becomes thick, stirring occasionally. Add cream, mix thoroughly and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Close stove, add Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara Dhania and Mint leaves/Pudina, cover cooker and let it remain on stove for 5 minutes and serve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.