STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a bowl mix chicken thoroughly with Two tablespoons / ¼ small tea cup water, entire masala of pouch # 1, Two egg whites only without yolks and marinate for one hour.
- In a kadai (wok), heat enough oil for deep frying chicken.
- Put marinated chicken pieces one by one into the heated oil and on high flame, deep fry till the chicken starts changing colour. This process takes between 2 to 5 minutes only, because if fried more than that, the pieces will get stiff. Remove and allow pieces to cool down.
- Whip yogurt (curd) thoroughly, add orange red color, mix well and keep aside.
- Mix ingredients of pouch # 2, Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara dhanya, Mint Leaves / Pudina in 250 ml / One glass of water thoroughly and keep aside.
- Transfer oil left over after frying chicken into a bowl leaving only 3 tablespoons in the kadai (wok), heat it, add green chilies, fry for 30 to 60 seconds, add curry leaves and let them splutter for 10 to 20 seconds, add the yogurt/curd and fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Now add the entire chicken, mix thoroughly and fry for another one to two minutes and then add the paste of pouch No 2, mix thoroughly, reduce flame to low, cover the wok and cook till water is absorbed and chicken is tender. Remove and serve hot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.