STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a bowl mix chicken thoroughly with only One Tablespoon water, entire masala of pouch # 1, One egg and marinate for one to two hours.
- In a kadai (wok), heat enough oil for deep frying chicken.
- Put marinated chicken pieces one by one into the heated oil and on high flame, deep fry till the chicken starts changing colour. This process takes between 3 to 5 minutes only, because if fried more than that, the pieces will get stiff. Remove and allow pieces to cool down.
- Mix and Whip ingredients of pouch # 2 in 250 ml / Half glass of water thoroughly into a watery paste and keep aside.
- Transfer oil left over after frying chicken into a bowl leaving only 4 tablespoons/60 ml in the kadai (wok), heat it, add sliced capsicum/Bell Pepper and onion and fry for 3 to 5 minutes or till they loose their rawness. (Should not be over or under fried).
- Add diced green chillies and fry for further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add watery paste of pouch # 2, mix thoroughly and let it come to a boil. (About 30 seconds only, not more then that.)
- Add entire chicken, Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara dhanya and Mint leaves/Pudina and stir fry vigorously and continuously, Reduce the flame to low cover the wok and cook on a low flame till the water is absorbed completely and chicken is tender.
- Remove and serve hot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.