STEPS OF COOKING:
- In a pressure cooker take 1500 ml / 6 glasses of water 2 raw diced onions, entire Masala of pouch # 1, mix thoroughly and then add all the Zaban / Paya or Meat.
- Close lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame till Third whistle.
- After the 3rd whistle, reduce flame to lowest and cook for One hour(30 to 45 minutes only if using meat)
- Put off flame and let cooker cool down.
- Remove lid of pressure cooker, remove all the Zaban/Paya/Meat, add 1500ml / 6 more glasses of water, mix well, cover pot and cook on high flame till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Add entire Masala of pouch # 2, mix thoroughly stirring continuously for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stirring occasionally, cook on medium flame for atleast 15 to 20 minutes or till the desired consistency of the Nehari gravy is obtained. (Should not be too thick or thin).
- Close stove and add cilantro / hara dhanya / Kothmir and Mint leaves / pudina.
- Heat 180 ml / 12 Tablespoons of oil in wok / kadhai and fry two finely diced onions till golden brown and add this oil and onions into the Nehari.
- Mix well and Serve hot with Nan Bread / Paratha or Roti.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.