STEPS OF COOKING:
- Wash thoroughly and dice the Spinach / Palak finely and grind it in a grinder / blender with 50 ml / Half tea cup water into a fine paste and keep aside.
- Take 50 ml / Half teacup water, mix entire Palak Paneer Masala thoroughly into a fine paste and keep aside
- Heat 6 Tablespoons Oil in a Pan / Skillet and fry, finely diced onions till they start changing color, stirring continuously.
- Add Spinach paste and stirring continuously, cook till the Spinach paste is thoroughly cooked and raw smell of spinach goes away (10 to 15 minutes).
- Add Palak Paneer Masala paste, mix thoroughly and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add Paneer cubes and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring continuously making sure the paneer cubes don’t break or disintegrate.
- Add 50 ml / Half teacup water, mix thoroughly and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add cream, mix thoroughly and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes till gravy becomes thickish. Close stove and serve with Tandoori Roti / Rumali Roti / Nan / Chapati / Paratha.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.