STEPS OF COOKING:
- Take 50ml / Half small tea cup water and make paste of entire Kadhai chicken Masala, apply to chicken and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker heat 105 ml / 7 tablespoons of oil and fry 2 finely diced onions till they start changing color.
- Add Chicken mixture and fry for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously making sure masala paste doesn’t stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Add Half glass / 125 ml water to the above, mix thoroughly, close lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame till first whistle.
- Reduce flame to lowest and cook for 5 Minutes only. Close stove and let cooker cool down,.
- Heat 45 ml / 3 Tablespoons cooking oil in a Kadhai (Round shaped Frying Pan without lid) and fry big onion pieces and Capsicum / Bell pepper pieces for about 3 to 5 minutes till their rawness is gone.
- Transfer entire contents of pressure cooker into the Kadhai and cook on high flame till Chicken is tender and a thick gravy is achieved, stirring occasionally.
- Close stove and garnish with Cilantro / Kothmir / Hara dhanya.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.