STEPS OF COOKING:
- Take 50ml / Half small tea cup water and make a paste of entire Kadhai Goshth Masala, apply to meat and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker heat 75 ml / 5 tablespoons of oil and fry 2 Medium finely diced onions (Not the big one), till they start changing color.
- Add Meat mixture and fry for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously making sure masala paste doesn’t stick to the bottom of the cooker.
- Add Half glass / 125 ml water, mix thoroughly, close lid of pressure cooker and cook on high flame till third whistle.
- After the third whistle, reduce flame to lowest and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Close stove and let the cooker cool down.
- Heat 30 ml / 2 Tablespoons cooking oil in a Kadhai / Wok(Round shaped Frying Pan without lid), add Big onion pieces and capsicum / bell pepper pieces and fry for about 3 to 5 minutes till their rawness is gone.
- Now transfer the entire contents of the pressure cooker into the Kadhai / Wok and cook on medium to high flame till the meat is tender and the gravy becomes thick, stirring occasionally.
- Close stove and garnish with Cilantro/Kothmir/Hara dhanya and serve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.