STEPS OF COOKING:
- Dissolve saffron or Saffron color in half small tea cup milk, Whip yogurt / curd thoroughly and keep aside. Take 50 ml / Half small tea cup water, make a paste of pouch # 1 and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pot and deep fry onions till golden brown. Remove and keep aside and crush them after they dry.
- In a pot take masala paste, yogurt / curd, crushed onions, saffron or saffron color milk, 60 ml / 4 table spoons of oil left over after frying onions, Cilantro leaves/Kothmir/Hara Dhania, Mint leaves/Pudina and mix with the chicken thoroughly and marinate for 2 hours.
- Wash rice and keep aside.
- Take a pot, pour two liters of water and on high flame, cover the pot and let it come to a boil.
- Pour contents of pouch No.2 and rice into the boiling water, stir occasionally till rice is just half done. (Once rice is put in boiling water, the process should not take more than 3 to 5 minutes)
- Drain rice thoroughly and spread it over the chicken mixture and over this uniformly pour 75 ml / 5 Table spoons of oil left over after frying onions, cover pot tightly and put it on a big stove on high flame till steam comes out. This process should not take more than 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove pot and place a wok (tawa) and then place pot on wok (tawa) on reduced flame as much that flame just touches the wok, for about 30 minutes.
- Put off flame and let pot remain on the wok (tawa) for about 10 minutes.
- Open pot just before serving and serve biryani hot after mixing thoroughly from deep inside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.